A group is two or more people. The maximum time allowed per booking is 2 hours per group (not per indivdual in group).
Group Study Room Policy
1. The Group Study Rooms are for the use of law students only.
2. The primary use of the rooms is for group study. An individual may use a room as long as a group does not want to use it.
3. A group may reserve a room at the time of use or in advance.
4. A room may be reserved for 2 hours. For use longer than 2 hours, the group must vacate the room if another group wants to use it.
5. A reservation may not be extended under the names of different individuals in the group.
6. A reservation will be held for 10 minutes. After that time, another group may reserve the room.
7. If a group has not signed in, it must vacate the room for a group that has.
8. Accommodated exams have priority over group study.
9. Room K on the 2nd floor may be used for AV use rather than group study if another group study room is available and room L is already in use. The Circulation Desk may arrange the use of the rooms to accommodate users needing AV equipment.
10. Room L, the AV room, may be used for group study as long as it is not needed for viewing videos.
- 1st floor: 3 people, Whiteboard
- 2nd floor J: 3 people; Whiteboard, Computer
K: 3 people; Whiteboard, Computer
L: 3 people; Whiteboard, Computer
M: 2 people
S: 6 people; Whiteboard, HD Monitor
T: 6 people; Whiteboard, HD Monitor
U: 6 people; Whiteboard, HD Monitor
- 3rd floor: 4 people; Whiteboard
- 4th floor: 5 people; Whiteboard, HD Monitor
- Upon selecting available reservation times, you will be sent an e-mail to confirm your reservation. You must click the link in that e-mail within 30 minutes to confirm and complete the reservation process.
- Upon confirming your reservation, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Save this e-mail as it will be used to settle disputes about who has reserved and has permission to use the room. You will have a TEN MINUTE GRACE PERIOD for your reservation. If your group is not present within ten minutes of the start of your reserved time, you will lose the remainder of that hour of your reservation, and another group may use the space for the rest of the hour.
- The group rooms are very popular so please cancel your reservation if you will not be using the space. To do so, simply click the link provided in your room booking confirmation e-mail.
Reservations are not taken over the phone and are no longer made in person.